Thursday, October 13, 2011

What is a pet worth?

  Well, it depends. How long have you had it? How much did you pay for it? This is only two  questions to be answered in coming up with an answer to the original question. Then there are the intangibles, such as companion, guard animal, friend, helper, etc.
  Which brings me to the real issue.....when and how do you make the decision to put a sick pet down? It isn't easy. How do you balance the love for the pet/animal vs. the expense of trying to keep the animal alive?
  I don't have the answer, but I am looking for some help, if any of you have ideas, thoughts, or comments.
  This certainly wasn't the way I intended to start this blog, but I guess this is one way. I will be a bit more informative on the next one. Meanwhile, I look forward to your comments.

BTMM





No comments: