Thursday, July 23, 2009

Siena at the Courtyard

A week ago tonight I had one of the best meals I have had in Castle Rock. It was at Siena Restaurant in downtown Castle Rock. I was part of a 'Tastecasting group' that was tasting and then reporting about the place and the food through our social networks.

Let me say, this is one fine gem hidden in the heart of downtown Castle Rock.

Every thing was good. We each had our favorites. To me the highlight was the 6 varieties of wines that accompanied the meal. We trusted the manager to make the selections and he did a wonderful job. Each one matched the course perfectly.

The second highlight was the main course. My favorites were the angel hair pasta and shrimp, the pork chop, and the filet mignon. All three were done to perfection. The presentation was so well done that you almost didn't want to eat, but not quite!

When you want a great Italian meal in a quite place, then Siena at the Courtyard in Castle Rock is the place to go.

It is located at 333 Perry Street,Castle Rock, CO
303-688-2622
http://www.sienacr.com/

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

It certainly was amazing food Bill. I have some photo's on my post here
http://www.denverdatenight.com/siena-restaurant-castle-rock-colorado/
Was fun seeing you again last night!

Chrissy Morin